Passing the Ball Passing the Ball

Great Game for teaching Safety

I am a father of a 3 year old boy and he had a great time with this game.. I controlled the keyboard while he pointed and clicked with the mouse. I would recommend parents to let their little ones play games like this.

One Chance One Chance

u only get one chance

great game, i found a cure but my wife killed herself because i didnt spend time with them. i guess i was lucky because i made my one chance count..

Neverending Light Neverending Light

they just keep on getting better

everytime i play something different done right on newgrounds, i think this is the best game ever.. and the same goes with me playing this game.. the game was original, and the gameplay worked perfectly.. i actually felt like i was down there with them, i was at the edge of my seat, and the humor would kick in at the right time to get a slight smile outta me.. i loved the game, keep doing what your doing jiggmin and push the bar to set that higher standard.. 10/10 5/5

Bars of Black and White Bars of Black and White

i couldnt get enough

the game was dope, i wish it never ended.. 10 out of 10... will there be more?

Stoneage Assassin:Revenge Stoneage Assassin:Revenge

wouldve gotten a 10

the art, the music, the patience and timing u need.. its everything that makes a legendary newgrounds game.. just one thing made me take a star off, and its the fact that when i had to burn the bodyguards at the meeting place, i missed the fire and i ran out of ammo too, so the game just stayed there with no fail screen or restart level option and i had to restart the game to get back to that point.. but besides that i like what ur doing, very talented and creative..

StoneAgeGames responds:

It's fixed and waiting for uploading.

Inquisitive Dave Inquisitive Dave

this gamed kicked ass

great game my brotha, i like the end battle the most, dope premise.. 10 outta 10

Lolos Adventure Lolos Adventure

ehhhhhhemm

one good thing i can say is that i know if u plan on making more games theyre gonna get better and better.. u got the animation thing down.. now work on the sound and gameplay.. maybe get together with another person from ng and get a story going and make a front page game..

Break from Jail Break from Jail

graphics could be better

4 outta 5 and 7 stars, im wondering why a police car picked me up.. is there a sequel coming along.. all in all good job

cpl-shepard responds:

i am not making a sequel and the guy who picked you up was your brother

NG review generator NG review generator

here is one of ur own generated reviews

it was good. But you do need improvement.

Arachnophilia Arachnophilia

Dope Game

real original concept, simple yet addictive gameplay, the graphics are what take it down to 9 outta 10 stars.. i did vote you a 5 though..