Skyrim:Sneaking Skyrim:Sneaking

This video shows why its so fun to sneak on Skyrim!! Killing enemies with the bow while in the shadows never gets old..

Exodus Tyson Punched Out Exodus Tyson Punched Out

0/5 0/10 what poor taste

im surprised newgrounds would allow a short like this on the frontpage.. to make fun of a child's death is not a laughing matter.. if tom fulp's child passed away, and yall made videos like this, id bet it wouldnt be on the frontpage.. ive been a long time member of newgrounds since 2002, and seen plenty of racist and offensive bullshit on here, but this one takes the cake.. this is a sad day for newgrounds, this right here may be the reason why i need to stay away from this site.. ive always supported newgrounds, came to see u guys every year at san diego comic con, bought ur t shirts for support even though they didnt have my size 3x.. just to put this on the frontpage helps me realize where ur heads are at..

Narwhals Narwhals

just dont let them near your balls hahaha

another well drawn, well animated, cleverly written loop from weebl and wonchop.. i never get tired of these, im always waiting for the next one on the way.. im still laughing at the jedi of the sea, and underwater unicorn part.. a good weebl and wonchop loop will always turn ya day around.. its like an e-cup of coffee haha..
10/10 5/5

Passing the Ball Passing the Ball

Great Game for teaching Safety

I am a father of a 3 year old boy and he had a great time with this game.. I controlled the keyboard while he pointed and clicked with the mouse. I would recommend parents to let their little ones play games like this.

One Chance One Chance

u only get one chance

great game, i found a cure but my wife killed herself because i didnt spend time with them. i guess i was lucky because i made my one chance count..

Neverending Light Neverending Light

they just keep on getting better

everytime i play something different done right on newgrounds, i think this is the best game ever.. and the same goes with me playing this game.. the game was original, and the gameplay worked perfectly.. i actually felt like i was down there with them, i was at the edge of my seat, and the humor would kick in at the right time to get a slight smile outta me.. i loved the game, keep doing what your doing jiggmin and push the bar to set that higher standard.. 10/10 5/5

WyteNoiz + Protege Anthem WyteNoiz + Protege Anthem

yoooooo

i came to check u out bruh, im diggin this one right here fa sho sho.. the mixdown and everything came out hella clean.. 10/10 5/5

dj-protege responds:

Thanks for tha review man and thanks for hittin me up dawg

~Keep It Boss~